Dr. Erin Burdette enjoys all aspects of emergency medicine.
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, VCA San Francisco Veterinary Specialists, CA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Georgia, Athens
- Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences, Stanford University, CA
Dr. Burdette is a fan of hiking, climbing, road biking, cooking and baking. Her Italian greyhound Ella loves snuggling.
Dr. Isaac Jeon enjoys emergency medicine due to the challenging and diverse nature of the cases. He has a particular interest in toxicology-related emergencies.
- Clinical Rotation, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Ross University, St. Kitts & Nevis, West Indies
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, University of British Columbia, Canada
Outside the hospital, Dr. Jeon can be found looking for his next favorite coffee and beer spot, swinging at the golf range or lifting weights in the gym.
Michelle Martin de BustamanteVMD, MS, DACVO
Dr. Michelle Martin de Bustamante enjoys the diversity of medical and surgical cases in the field of ophthalmology and building long-term relationships with clients and their pets. Her special interests include the cornea, ocular manifestations of systemic disease, and the relationship between the microbiome and ophthalmic disease.
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
- Master of Science, Veterinary Medical Sciences, University of Florida, Gainesville
- Residency, Veterinary Ophthalmology, University of Florida, Gainesville
- Internship, Comparative Ophthalmology, University of California, Davis
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, VCA West Los Angeles Animal Hospital, CA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Bachelor of Arts, Earth Sciences, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
Outside of the hospital, Dr. Bustamante loves to spend her time outdoors, primarily on two wheels (cycling or mountain biking) or hiking. She also enjoys exploring new restaurants and craft beer tasting with her friends and family.
Jennifer SergeeffDVM, DACVIM (SAIM)
Dr. Sergeeff’s favorite cases fall into three categories: digestive system, endocrine system and kidney disease. Procedures she enjoys include endoscopic minimally invasive procedures, CT scans and abdominal ultrasound. Diabetic ketoacidosis and Addison’s disease are two conditions she finds particularly rewarding to treat.
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Small Animal Internal Medicine)
- Residency, Small Animal Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota, St. Paul
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, Purdue University, West Lafayette IN
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of California, Los Angeles
During the fall, Sundays are all about football for Dr. Sergeeff. Other times of the year, she can be found watching the newest movie releases, gardening, comparing California wine regions or relaxing at outdoor concerts. Her household is run by her rescue cats Emerson and Penelope.