Peter MaguireDVM, MS, DACVIM (Neurology)
On The Job
Dr. Maguire has over 20 years of experience working in veterinary neurology and neurosurgery, including his time as Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery at Colorado State University. His special interests include neuroimaging and spinal surgery.
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Neurology)
- Master of Science, Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Colorado State University, Fort Collins
- Residency, Neurology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, Veterinary Specialty Hospital of San Diego, CA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Colorado State University, Fort Collins
Dr. Maguire is an avid motorcyclist and fly-fisherman who has also volunteered coaching youth lacrosse. His family consists of his spouse, who is a native New Zealander, and their rescued pets: border collies Tui and Ella; dachshund Odin; cat Halo; and horses Pepe, Diego, and Eddy (the three amigos).