Robert RushingDVM, DACVIM (Neurology)
Board Certified in Veterinary Neurology
On The Job
Dr. Robert Rushing has a particular interest in surgical intervention for intracranial and spinal disorders and looks forward to advances in stereotactic surgical procedures, which allow a doctor to better determine the location of a lesion through image guidance.
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Neurology)
- Residency, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Center for Veterinary Specialty Care, Carrollton, TX
- Internship, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Center for Veterinary Specialty Care, Carrollton, TX
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, Texas A&M University, College Station
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb
- Bachelor of Science, Environmental Biology, University of North Alabama, Florence
Dr. Rushing enjoys outdoor activities, Taekwondo, fishing, football and time with his wife and two children. The family has a French bulldog named Dobby and two Guinea pigs, Oreo and Paprika.