At BluePearl pet hospitals, providing our customers, like you, with remarkable service is a top priority. We’re committed to making your veterinary visit as smooth as possible.
Below are patient forms and other helpful resources.
Need more answers? We’re happy to help. Contact our North Seattle hospital team 24/7 at 206.364.1660 or email@example.com.
The Blood Bank at North Seattle
Save another pet’s life by donating your pet’s blood. Learn about the benefits and eligibility requirements below.
Blood donor benefits:
- Physical exam by a licensed veterinarian
- Complete annual blood screening (information shared with family veterinarian)
- Active and retired donors are eligible for one free transfusion
- Free toy with each donation
- Plenty of treats and love at each donation
Eligibility requirements for blood donors:
- Healthy and well-behaved
- Current on vaccines
- Between 1-6 years of age
- Dogs at least 55 pounds
- Cats at least 10 pounds
- Never had a transfusion
- Not used for breeding
- Not taking any long-term medication (flea preventative is okay)
- Indoor cats only
Please contact our North Seattle hospital at 206.364.1660 or email us with any questions.
Learn more about our BluePearl Blood Banks.