Dustin was Done in by Truffles

We are so grateful to Dr. Sylvia Lee and the staff at BluePearl. On Christmas day our 16-year-old Australian shepard decided to eat a pound of unattended chocolate truffles. He ate enough to do him in and Christmas night we were at BluePearl. His prognosis was not good. Dr. Lee treated him the best she could and we took Dustin home and said a lot of prayers and kept him close. He made it through the night and is doing so much better.

I can’t thank you enough!┬áThe veterinarian field is lucky to have you Dr. Lee.

The Bowling family