Every Second Counted

We brought our very sick Beagle to BluePearl with a referral from our vet. Wally managed to get into my daughters purse and eat her sugar free gum (containing Xylitol). Xylitol is extremely lethal. More deadly than chocolate. Wally needed care ASAP!

Dr Julius and staff acted fast, since every second counted with this poison. Wally stayed 48 hours, had two plasma transfusions and constant IV therapy. We called 10x/day and visited him at least 2x/day. The staff was always courteous to us and never made us feel as if we were a nuisance. We were in good hands with BluePearl. We definitely owe it to them for saving our dogs life.

Wally still has a long road to recovery, but he has been given that chance. Thank you so much!

Mimi Randall