Jordan Was Saved From Rat Poisoning

Early this morning our dog, Jordan, got under the house and ingested rat poison. Fortunately, I found him eating the poison and was able to bring in a sample.

I had remembered seeing the BluePearl hospital and gave them a call. They told me to bring him in immediately and began treating him before I had even finished the paperwork.

Thanks to their quick action my dog came home with me somewhat more subdued but healthy. I am very grateful to have such dedicated professionals so close to home. Thank you to all of the wonderful staff of BluePearl.

Elaine Scholl-Iglecia