Kristi on the mend after eating rat poison

This is a belated thank-you for your wonderful care of Kristi, my 12-year-old mini dachshund. I brought her in on May 7, after discovering she had eaten rat poison. I visited her every day during the week she was in the hospital, and you always took the time to answer my many questions and provide hope and reassurance.

Kristi has now been home for almost three months and is doing well. Her blood pressure, which had been elevated during her stay with you, has returned to normal. In fact, she received an overall excellent health report a couple of weeks ago following her annual exam.

I will always be grateful to you and your team, not only for providing state-of-the-art veterinary care, but also for providing compassionate care.