You Saved Enzo From Mouse Poison

You saved our Enzo. We really had no idea what to do when we realized our puppy ate a half a block of mouse poison. When we looked up treatment on the internet we knew we needed help. It was late at night and we were so fortunate to find your office under emergency pet care. Your advice when we called, and your concern and care when we arrived both for our sick puppy and my husband and me helped so much. Your treatment of our puppy was excellent and the staff kept us informed at every level. Treatment was exceptional and affordable. Wonderful staff. Highly recommended.