You Saved My Puppy’s Life!

BluePearl saved my puppy’s life! No question about it, without the quick care and expertise on the part of the doctors and veterinary technicians at BluePearl in Tampa my five-month-old dachshund puppy would have died from Sago palm poisoning.

I got him there quickly, they diagnosed him quickly and treated him immediately. He spent 24 hours in ICU and doctors or staff called me several times with updates.

He is completely recovered now with no lasting effects from what could have been a deadly poisoning and we hope he will have a long and happy life.

Melanie Casey