Make the Right Decision for You!
Small animal practice is at a crossroads. Niche markets, like outpatient primary care and inpatient/procedural referral medicine, and other factors are changing daily practice.
During these transitional times, BluePearl has become an industry leader – respected for our clinician-driven culture and our expansion across the country.
Why BluePearl is the solid business decision
Every practice that has joined BluePearl has grown. As a recognized trailblazer in veterinary specialty and emergency practice, we offer:
- Opportunities for you to have continued leadership within your hospital, within the profession, and within BluePearl
- Continued growth due to strong capital position
- Proven brand awareness that attracts more business to your practice
- Human resource management services and purchasing power
- Liquidity and potential for capital expansion
- Opportunities for broader equity ownership for you, your doctors and managers
- Valuation expansion due to our collaborative business model
- Enhancement of your personal financial position through wealth diversification, liquidity and estate planning.
Why BluePearl is the solid medical and professional decision
We successfully navigate the dynamics of the evolving referral medicine-primary care-practice dynamic every day, in every way.
As the country’s leading provider of specialty and emergency medicine for pets, your associates will be joining the country’s premier team of veterinary specialists and emergency clinicians.
We are proud of our profession and the role we are playing in defining private specialty and emergency practice.
We offer opportunities for a fulfilling clinical practice due to the kind of professionals and kind of environment we nurture — and because we offer a broader view of our role within the profession.
- Clinical research: we help push forward the body of knowledge through BluePearl Science, our clinical trial division, which works with multiple sponsors.
- Post-DVM training: BluePearl has the largest private offering of internships; we also offer residencies in several specialties.
- Community: Deeply committed to our local communities, we help raise the overall standard of care through multiple channels of CE provision. And, to support the community at large, we also partner with a national pet charity that provides grants to families that cannot afford emergency or specialty care for pets.
Please contact Christopher Shearer, vice president of Business Development, or Jean Sonnenfield, Dphil, DVM, director of Business Development to learn about joining the BluePearl family.