Specialties & Services Details
BluePearl offers a wide range of veterinary services at our specialty + emergency pet hospitals. These services are considered either Emergency or Specialty.
Look to BluePearl when you’re in an emergency situation. Most of our hospitals are open 24 hours a day, every day of the week and every day of the year. Our critical care specialists give intensive care to animals that need 24-hour monitoring, and our Intensive Care Units are staffed around the clock. We provide services including blood pressure support, transfusion, radiology intervention, nutritional support, pain management and pain relief.
Pet owners take their dogs and cats to their family veterinarians for regular check-ups and shots. These same veterinarians refer their patients to BluePearl because of our advanced training in numerous specialties including:
- Avian and Exotics: Because it’s not all dogs and cats here. We’re trained and equipped for the special needs of species like parrots, ferrets and snakes. Read more
- Cardiology: Conditions we treat include arrhythmia, canine vascular disease and high blood pressure. Read more
- Critical Care: Our criticalists provide emergency services when pets are in distress. Read more.
- Dentistry and Oral Surgery: Just like with humans, healthy teeth are crucial for animals. Read more
- Dermatology: Our specialists treat your pet’s itching, as well as skin conditions like cysts, hot spots and skin cancers. Read more
- Diagnostic Imaging: Our teams can create the best treatment plan with the use of advanced diagnostics. Read more
- Internal Medicine: They’re both detectives and doctors. Read more
- Oncology: There are new treatment options for pets with cancer. Read more
- Ophthalmology: We diagnose and treat conditions like glaucoma, ulcers, cataracts and eye injuries. Read more
- Surgery: Our highly experienced surgeons perform a variety of different procedures – from the simple to the complex. Read more
- Acupuncture: This treatment can help animals with pain management. Read more
- Hemodialysis: Not offered by many veterinary hospitals, this procedure can save the kidneys. Read more
- Integrative Medicine: Alternative therapies have proven effective in healing and managing pain. Read more
- Radioiodine I-131: This treatment can cure hypothyroidism in cats. Read more
- Rehabilitation: We help pets recover after surgery or handle chronic conditions with a variety of therapies. Read more