Michael DearminDVM, MA, DACVS-SA
Dr. Michael Dearmin is board certified in small animal surgery.
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons-SA
- Residency, Small Animal Surgery, University of Georgia, Athens
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, Texas A&M, College Station
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis
- Master of Arts, Biology, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Bachelor of Arts, Marine Biology, University of California, Santa Cruz
Dr. Dearmin is married with two boys. He has three dogs, two horses, five chickens and a cat. He enjoys spending time outdoors, visiting the beach, attending sporting events with his kids, playing games and relaxing at home with his family.
Dr. Chris Dobbins is the medical director of our Fresno hospital. He is passionate about emergency medicine and critical care, and his special interests include surgery, ultrasound, endoscopy and CT.
Dr. Dobbins kept very busy while completing his undergraduate degree at Fresno State University. He worked at the swine unit, connected with faculty members for mentorship, completed student research, and worked as a veterinary technician, which is where he became hooked on emergency medicine. He then started Fresno Pet ER, now a BluePearl hospital, in 2007 and the practice became the official veterinarian for the Fresno State mascot, Victor E. Bulldog. Dr. Dobbins established a scholarship endowment for pre-veterinary students at Fresno State so recipients can stay focused on their undergraduate studies.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Kansas State University, Manhattan
- Bachelor of Science, Animal Science, Fresno State University, CA
Dr. Dobbins enjoys spending time with his wife and their three awesome kids. Their family also includes a terrier mutt named Scooter-O and two Bengal cats: Zara and Bagheera.
Dr. Jessica Lew knew early on that she loved animals and has dedicated her life to helping them. As an integrative veterinarian, she is passionate about soft tissue surgery and internal medicine as well as acupuncture and traditional Chinese veterinary medicine.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Washington State University, Pullman
- Bachelor of Science, Animal Sciences, California State University, Fresno
Dr. Lew is an avid traveler and would like to explore all seven continents with her husband at her side. Her favorite part of the day is enjoying family time with her human family and her rambunctious pets that keep her active.
Dr. Kathleen Marsh is interested in all aspects of energy medicine and critical care.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia