Veterinary Relations in Monterey
As a primary veterinarian, you’re one of our closest partners in the community. Your veterinary relations representative serves as the liaison between your practice and ours.
Your veterinary relations representative is here to:
- Inform your staff about continuing education (CE) opportunities
- Schedule visits with your practice and discover how we can continually improve our partnership
- Deliver essential training for a seamless referral process
- Provide up-to-date referral and information materials for you and your clients
- Arrange time for you to get to know our specialists
Please contact us for assistance relating to these items, answers to your questions and more.