Dr. Durmin is part of our emergency medicine training program for clinicians. He finds wound repair, toxicology and treating gastrointestinal disorders especially rewarding.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, St. Paul
- Bachelor of Arts, Cultural Studies and Comparative Literature, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
When not at the hospital, Dr. Durmin enjoys weight training, hiking, cross-country skiing, trying new recipes and comics art. He and his wife are kept busy with the antics of their three fluffy cats.
Dr. Breanna Erwin-Cohen finds kidney disease, toxicities and foreign body ingestions the most gratifying to treat.
- Internship, Oncology, BluePearl Pet Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, BluePearl Pet Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Missouri, Columbia
- Bachelor of Arts, Zoology, Miami University, Oxford, OH
Dr. Erwin-Cohen has a husband, two sons and a golden retriever named Martin. They love to hike, go to the zoo and do tons of reading.
William FischbachMS, DVM
Dr. William Fischbach enjoys all aspects of emergency medicine and has special interests in emergency surgery and trauma.
- Internship, Sonora Veterinary Specialists, Phoenix, AZ
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus
- Master of Science, The Ohio State University, Columbus
Dr. Fischbach enjoys golf, traveling and spending time with his wife and daughter.
Dr. Rachel Katz is part of our emergency medicine training program for clinicians. She is particularly interested in treating toxin exposure, endocrine emergencies and feline emergencies.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Anthropology, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
Appropriately enough, Dr. Katz has three cats: Wash, Mal and Tchoupitoulas. Her hobbies include running, reading and Netflix marathons.
Dr. Jordan Yesesky is particularly interested in surgery and emergency stabilization.
- Internship, Small Animal Surgery, BluePearl Veterinary Partners, Michigan
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, BluePearl Veterinary Partners, Michigan
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University, Ames
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Findlay, Ohio
Dr. Yesesky and his lab mix, Fitz, can often be found at the park playing with a tennis ball or walking around the city exploring. Kipper Noodleman Snugglesworth, III is the cat in the family. Dr. Yesesky, Fitz and Kip like to curl up on the couch reading a book or watching cooking shows.
Dr. Ginny Youn is particularly interested in treating acute trauma and injury cases, endocrine diseases and shelter medicine.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelor of Science, Animal Sciences, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
Dr. Youn enjoys watching movies, anime, and Korean TV shows with her husband. Their three Pomeranian mixes – Chewy, Pomie and Teddy – keep them busy! In her time off, she volunteers at local animal shelters.