Veterinary relations in Washington, PA.As a primary veterinarian, you're one of our closest partners in the community. Meet your veterinary relations representative, who serves as the liaison between your practice and ours.
Your veterinary relations representative is here to:
- Inform your staff about continuing education (CE) opportunities
- Schedule visits with your practice and discover how we can continually improve our partnership
- Deliver essential training for a seamless referral process
- Provide up-to-date referral and information materials for you and your clients
- Arrange time for you to get to know our specialists
Please contact Beth Rossi for assistance relating to these items, answers to your questions and more.
BluePearl PortalLog In
Online ReferralMake a Referral
Medical Library for DVMsView Articles
Primary care veterinary lab work form.
To allow us to properly assist you and provide care for our mutual patient and client, please complete this form and attach it with the patient's lab work results. Send to [email protected] or fax to 412.366.3489.To save time, you can download this form, enter your hospital information, and save it to your computer for future submissions.Download Form