Mary SchickDVM, DACVD
On The Job
Dr. Mary Schick is particularly interested in diagnostic intradermal skin testing for inhalant allergies and performing diagnostic laser surgery for various skin defects and neoplasms. She has helped develop new medications and has published many articles in professional journals. In addition to serving on the executive board of the American Academy of Veterinary Dermatology, Dr. Schick has lectured at many local and national meetings on veterinary dermatology.
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Dermatology
- Residency, Dermatology, University of Florida, Gainesville
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A&M University, College Station
- Bachelor of Science, Microbiology, Texas A&M University, College Station
Dr. Schick enjoys spending time with her twin boys as well as her horses, chickens, cat and dog. She also enjoys giving back to the community. When she’s not at the gym lifting weights with one son, you can find her riding on challenging horse trails or playing polo with her other son.