Our hospital is open and we are taking extra precautions to continue providing remarkable care for your pets.
Please download and review this form to learn more about our new patient intake procedure prior to your visit.
BluePearl Pet Hospital Rockville – Serving Maryland and Washington D.C.
Our 24 hour pet hospital in Rockville, MD, serves the Washington D.C. metro area including Bethesda, Friendship Heights and Chevy Chase.
Specialty and emergency medicine in Rockville, Maryland
When you have a pet emergency, seconds count. We want you to know, we’re ready. If your pet has a condition that requires a specialist’s expertise, we’re ready for that too. Our experienced team of veterinarians, vet technicians and support staff work closely together to provide the comprehensive, compassionate care your pet needs and deserves.
- Emergency: If possible, call ahead and let our 24 hour emergency vet know you’re coming. No appointment is necessary. Learn more about your emergency visit.
- Specialty Care: Our internal medicine specialist works directly with your primary care vet to understand your pet’s condition and develop the appropriate treatment plan. Visits to our internal medicine service are usually by referral from your primary care vet and by appointment.
About our BluePearl Pet Hospital – Rockville
Our BluePearl Pet Hospital in Rockville is just 17 miles north of Washington D.C. Formerly called Hope Advanced Veterinary Center, our 33,000 square foot hospital was built in 2014 and provides emergency care and a wide variety of specialty services to pets. Our hospital has two surgical suites and state-of-the art diagnostic imaging capabilities which include laparoscopy, endoscopy and ultrasound.
We also offer a new oxygen administration technique for pets who need breathing assistance. High-flow nasal cannula (HFNC) provides unique benefits including:
- High flow rate of prescribed oxygen for effective breathing assistance
- Heated and humidified oxygen to benefit the respiratory tract health
- Less invasive option compared to mechanical ventilation, allowing the patient to remain awake during treatment
- Safe and effective oxygen delivery for patients who don’t need more intensive methods of oxygen support