Marcus BradburyDVM, DACVS-SA
Dr. Marcus Bradbury finds fracture repairs and surgical oncology procedures, such as complex mass resections, intrathoracic procedures, maxillofacial tumor operations and brachycephalic airway surgeries the most gratifying to treat.
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons-Small Animal
- Residency, Small Animal Surgery, Hope Veterinary Specialist, Malvern, PA
- Internship, Small Animal Surgery, Veterinary Specialty Center, Buffalo Grove, IL
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital, Sandy Springs, GA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn University, AL
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of the Cumberlands, Williamsburg, KY
Dr. Bradbury enjoys skiing, exercising and spending time with his wife, three children and three French bulldogs.
Paul ShealyMS, DVM, DACVS
Dr. Paul Shealy has over 34 years of experience and has received many awards for his work in veterinary medicine. He has practiced in several states across the U.S. and has made contributions in each: serving as a chairman of surgery in New York, being one of the original innovators of physical therapy in small animal practice in South Carolina and being recognized by the community multiple times as an exceptional specialty veterinary practice in Georgia.
Dr. Shealy has collaborated with clinical and university researchers to aid in the advancements of intraarticular, systemic and intravesical use of Polyglycan in small animals, with focuses in joint management and feline urinary tract disease and prevention. He is most interested in combining surgery and physical therapy to develop standard of care protocols that promote the best patient outcomes.
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Master of Science, Clinical Veterinary Sciences, Auburn University, AL
- Residency, Small Animal Surgery, Auburn University, AL
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, Animal Medical Center, New York City
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge
- Master of Science, Wildlife Management, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge
- Bachelor of Science, Economic Biology, Clemson University, SC
Dr. Shealy has been married for 43 years and has one daughter. He enjoys playing polo, playing the banjo and bluegrass music, fishing and spending time on his horse farm.