Vet Relations in Savannah
As a primary veterinarian, you’re one of our closest partners in the community. Your veterinary relations representative will serve as the liaison between your practice and ours.
Your veterinary relations representative will:
- Inform your staff about continuing education (CE) opportunities
- Schedule visits with your practice and discover how we can continually improve our partnership
- Deliver essential training for a seamless referral process
- Provide up-to-date referral and information materials for you and your clients
- Arrange time for you to get to know our specialists
Have questions? Contact us at 912.354.6681 or email us at email@example.com.