Our hospital is open and we are taking extra precautions to continue providing remarkable care for your pets.
COVID-19 DROP-OFF POLICY: CURBSIDE METHOD
For all clients.
- Upon arrival, please call the front desk.
- Please understand that we will be asking you if you are exhibiting any symptoms, are under quarantine, if you have tested positive, or if you have a travel history.
- If you have medical records you need to give us you may take a picture of the records and send to our email: email@example.com
- We ask you to keep any of your pet’s personal items, including collar.
- Our medical team will call you in your call to discuss initial findings and secure authorization for diagnostics/treatment/hospitalization.
- For clients picking up medications: Please call ahead. A team member will bring the medication to the car to review. Payment can be made over the phone.
- For euthanasia: We know this is a difficult time. If you are not exhibiting symptoms, it is the doctor’s discretion to perform the euthanasia in one of our exam rooms or outside the building. For everyone’s safety, clients with symptoms, exposure or a positive test can’t be present at the time of euthanasia.
We appreciate your understanding during these unusual times.
BluePearl Pet Hospital – serving the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake
Our 24 hour pet hospital is located in the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake and also serves Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Virginia Beach and Newport News, along with parts of North Carolina, including Edenton, Elizabeth City, Eure, Grandy, Kill Devil Hills, Kitty Hawk, Moyock and Nags Head.
Specialty and emergency medicine in Chesapeake, Virginia
When you have a pet emergency, seconds count. We want you to know, we’re ready. If your pet has a condition that requires a specialist’s expertise, we’re ready for that too. Our experienced veterinarians, vet technicians and support staff work closely together to provide the comprehensive, compassionate care your pet needs and deserves.
- Emergency: Call ahead to our BluePearl Greenbrier emergency vet hospital and let us know you’re coming. No appointment is necessary for emergency care. Learn more about your emergency visit.
- Specialty Care: Our veterinary specialists work directly with your primary care vet to understand your pet’s condition and develop the appropriate treatment plan. Visits to our specialists are usually by referral from your primary care vet and by appointment. Learn more about veterinary specialists.
About Our BluePearl Pet Hospital – Chesapeake
Our BluePearl emergency pet hospital in Chesapeake, is located east of the Greenbrier Mall, with easy access to Interstate 64. Our 24 hour vets and skilled specialists collaborate in a 10,000 square foot facility offering advanced diagnostic tools to include a CT scanner, ultrasound, endoscopy and digital radiography.
And for cats, we offer radioiodine I-131 treatment, a nonsurgical approach to treating feline hyperthyroidism.