There's a vet for that.
You find out your beloved pet needs advanced care, but where do you turn? BluePearl’s veterinary specialists are experts in delivering industry-leading medicine tailored to your pet’s needs, and we’re here to help.
Veterinary specialists focus on an area of medicine or specific animal species — such as cardiology, dermatology or exotic pet care. Once they complete four years of veterinary school, they move on to an internship and residency, which involves an additional three to five years of training. Many will go a step further and become board-certified.
The BluePearl experience.
When you have an appointment with a BluePearl vet specialist, you can count on them to provide expertise related to your concern. This results in comprehensive treatment plans designed for your pet’s superior health and well-being.
Every day, BluePearl specialists perform procedures once reserved only for people, including:
- Physical therapy
- Cataract removal
- Hemodialysis (kidney dialysis)
- Chemotherapy and radiation therapy for cancer
Our highly trained specialists also play an important role in managing chronic conditions, such as:
- Heart disease
- Intestinal diseases
Surgery is another area that demands advanced training and experience. Some procedures our surgeons are well-versed in are:
- Extracting foreign objects
- Repairing fractures and lacerations
- Removing tumors
- Knee and back surgeries
Your pet’s team
Your primary veterinarian knows you and your pet. Our specialists know advanced medicine and care. Together we work to develop the best possible treatment plan. This united approach leads to better outcomes for both you and your pet. Our respect for the relationship between patient, pet owner and primary veterinarian combined with our years of experience have earned BluePearl a national reputation for excellence.
If your pet could choose.
BluePearl is a national network of veterinary hospitals; we’re there when you need us most with experienced specialists standing by. Our mission is to provide exceptional specialty and emergency care for pets by supporting each other through our shared passion, knowledge and talents.
We combine this skill with a deep love of animals that’s evident in the care we provide. Whether it’s taking the time to comfort an anxious pet or the multiple phone calls we make to update worried pet owners, we know compassion is essential to what we do.
Why choose BluePearl?
- Expert veterinarians. Our team of board-certified specialists and ER clinicians have undergone years of advanced education and training to deliver state-of-the-art veterinary medicine.
- A team-based approach. Our hospitals have a wide variety of experts under one roof, which provides opportunities for cooperation. That, coupled with collaboration with your primary vet, leads to the most comprehensive care for your pet.
- Innovation and research. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of veterinary medicine. We often participate in clinical trials, and we’re one of the largest organizations providing post-graduate DVM education to residents and interns.
- Technology. We believe in investing in the latest technology. At many of our hospitals, you’ll find CT scanners, MRIs and ultrasound devices – just like those used in human medicine.
- Compassion. We know your pet is a member of your family, so we honor the human-animal bond you have. It shows in the way we interact with your pet and our dedication to providing the best possible care.
Make an appointment.
Take the first step to getting your pet back to their best self – find a hospital close to you and make an appointment with one of our specialists.
We know it’s important to start receiving treatment as soon as possible. Because of that, we’re happy to connect with your primary veterinarian to obtain your pet’s medical records — you just need to make the call to us, and we’ll take it from there.
Prioritize your pet’s health with the experts in specialty medicine.