Our veterinary services.
We aim to care for and treat patients so you can return home with your pet – happy and healthy.
You’re an essential part of your pet’s care and recovery team, and so is your family veterinarian. We understand the importance of transparency and ensure that you and your pet’s primary care veterinarian are informed and involved throughout your pet’s care journey.
Our radiology service performs many non-invasive and minimally invasive diagnostic procedures. These services give our specialty clinicians unique, non-invasive views to help evaluate various diseases.
Our hospital’s diagnostic services include:
- On-site, 64-slice CT
- Digital radiography
- C-arm fluoroscopy
- ECG telemetry
- Dedicated suite for ultrasound
When your pet needs surgery, our veterinary surgery team is ready to provide the best possible care. Our hospital is equipped with advanced tools, technology and monitoring capabilities to provide sophisticated medical care and compassionate service during your pet’s time of need.
Surgery may be the best option for pets with:
- Chronic diseases like ear or respiratory tract infections
- Congenital conditions like dysplasia or heart defects
- Trauma or injuries, including fractures, ligament and tendon injuries
We offer the following surgical services for pets:
- Arthroscopic surgery (Arthrex arthroscopy tower)
- Knee surgery
- Abdominal surgery
- Orthopedic surgery and fracture repair
- Hernia repair
- Head and neck surgery
- Total ear canal ablation (TECA)
- Soft tissue surgery
- Tumor and mass removal
- Urogenital surgery
- Thyroid surgery
- Neurosurgery (on a limited basis)