Diabetes clinical study (cats).
Location: Overland Park, KS.
BluePearl Pet Hospital in Overland Park, KS is participating in a fully-funded study, evaluating a new, oral investigational medication that may help feline diabetes mellitus patients and their owners have a once daily treatment choice.
The study will involve two phases: Phase I will last 30 days, with approximately four visits to the investigator site, and Phase II for 150 days, with approximately five required visits.
For eligibility, cats must meet the criteria below.
- Be diagnosed with diabetes mellitus
- Be two years of age or older
- Be otherwise healthy, with no concurrent illness
- Have no history of decreased appetite, vomiting, or diarrhea within 14 days prior to screening
- Not be pregnant, lactating, or intended for breeding
*Not an inclusive list
Contact Beth Rogers at 913.642.9563.