Tisha HarperDVM, MS, DACVS-SA, CCRP, DACVSMR
Board Certified in Veterinary Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Tisha Harper finds orthopedic procedures and fracture repairs especially gratifying to perform. Her clinical interests include physical rehabilitation therapy and treatments for pets with osteoarthritis.
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons-Small Animal
- Residency, Small Animal Surgery, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg
- Master of Science, Veterinary Medical Sciences, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, University of the West Indies, Trinidad & Tobago
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of the West Indies, Trinidad & Tobago
Dr. Harper enjoys long walks, riding her bike, relaxing at the beach and traveling. She also considers herself a foodie who likes cooking and trying new foods.
Bridget MortonDVM, MS
Dr. Bridget Morton is skilled in wound management, surgical oncology, fracture repair, general soft tissue surgery as well as orthopedic and neurologic surgery. Additionally, she particularly enjoys minimally invasive surgical techniques, such as laparoscopy and arthroscopy, to aid in patient comfort and accelerate the recovery process.
- Residency, Small Animal Surgery, University of Illinois, Urbana
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, The Ohio State University, Columbus
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Western University, Pomona CA
- Master of Science, Biosecurity, St Louis University, MO
- Bachelor of Science, Microbiology, Colorado State University, Ft Collins
Horseback riding has always been a part of Dr. Morton’s life. She also enjoys skiing and snowshoeing when the weather permits, which is not very often in Florida. Dylan is her cat.
Kari ObermeyerDVM, MBA
Dr. Kari Obermeyer has over 15 years of experience as an emergency clinician in 24-hour hospitals. Her special interests include trauma cases, wound repair and management, emergency surgery and feline urethral obstruction.
- Master of Business Administration, University of Florida, Gainesville
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Gulpeth, Canada
Dr. Obermeyer has two dogs and five cats. Her hobbies include long distance cycling and the Ironman triathlon.