Resources for veterinarians.
Primary care veterinarians, like you, are our closest partners in the community. Below you can find the resources to easily connect with BluePearl hospitals.
To support you better, one or more members of our Vet Relations Team has been given the responsibility of serving your practice. They are in the field to serve as a liaison between our hospitals and your primary care practice. They can inform your staff about continuing education opportunities, schedule peer-to-peer visits and offer other materials that will assist you in treating your clients.
Your veterinary relations representative is here to:
- Inform your staff about continuing education (CE) opportunities
- Schedule visits with your practice and discover how we can continually improve our partnership
- Deliver essential training for a seamless referral process
- Provide up-to-date referral and information materials for you and your clients
- Arrange time for you to get to know our specialists
Please contact Lauren Mossman for assistance relating to these items, answers to your questions and more.