Veterinary Relations in Malvern
As a primary veterinarian, you’re one of our closest partners in the community. Meet your veterinary relations representative, who serves as the liaison between your practice and ours.
Coreen Haggerty, BA
Veterinary Relations Representative
BluePearl Malvern (also known as Hope)
BluePearl Christiana (formerly known as VSCD)
Your veterinary relations representative is here to:
- Inform your staff about continuing education (CE) opportunities
- Schedule visits with your practice and discover how we can continually improve our partnership
- Deliver essential training for a seamless referral process
- Provide up-to-date referral and information materials for you and your clients
- Arrange time for you to get to know our specialists
Please contact Coreen Haggerty for assistance relating to these items, answers to your questions and more.
To order our general hospital or oncology brochures, please email [email protected] with your shipping address and the quantity you would like of each brochure.