Dr. Rebecca Condon’s particular interests include fluid resuscitation, urethral obstructions and gastric dilatation volvulus, or twisted stomachs.
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, Fox Valley Animal Referral Center, Appleton WI
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, Saint Paul
- Bachelor of Science, Animal Science, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
Dr. Condon likes family time, trying new restaurants and watching Minnesota sports. She has two cats, Blitz and Asher.
Dr. Madeline Novack is interested in soft tissue surgery, including bowel obstructions, Gastric Dilatation-Volvulus (GDV) and c-sections, management of complicated diseases, such as diabetic ketoacidosis, and treatment of orthopedic injuries.
- Internship, Emergency & Critical Care, Veterinary Emergency and Specialty Center, Richmond, VA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, St. Paul
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology, Augustana College, Rock Island, IL
Dr. Novack lives with her husband, young daughter, two long-haired cats, Meeko and Loki, and Rottweiler, Reigna. She enjoys competitive volleyball, fantasy novels, board games and spending time outdoors in nature.