URGENT NOTICE: Our ER is experiencing a high volume of cases. Please call ahead so we can talk you through your pet’s situation and prepare for your arrival.
BluePearl Pet Hospital in Rochester, MN.
As an after-hours vet facility, BluePearl Pet Hospital serves the greater Rochester area including the Douglas, Salem Corners, Stewartville, Pleasant Grove, Simpson, Predmore and Chester communities.
After-hours emergency pet hospital in Rochester, MN.
When your pet needs emergency care, seconds count. Our team is ready to provide expert care in case of a pet emergency. Our experienced team of veterinarians, vet technicians and support staff work closely together to provide the comprehensive, compassionate care your pet needs and deserves.
Operating in an advanced veterinary facility, our emergency team members are highly trained and prepared to handle common and complex pet emergencies, including:
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Accidents, injuries and trauma
- Urgent complications from a chronic disease
- Toxicities and accidental poisoning
- Bloat (gastric dilatation volvulus, or “GDV”)
In an emergency, please call ahead and let us know you’re coming. There is no appointment necessary for our after-hours vet services.
Caring for your pets is our passion. Meet our team of veterinarians here to help you and your pet.
About our BluePearl Pet Hospital – Rochester, MN.
We’ve been providing remarkable care for pets in the greater Rochester community since our facility opened in 2005 as Affiliated Emergency Veterinary Service. Our 3,000-square-foot facility is designed with the following features to best serve your pet in an emergency:
- In-house laboratory – to achieve timely results for our patients
- Pharmacy – for fast access to life-saving medications
- Surgery suite – equipped with advanced monitoring capabilities
- Intensive care unit (ICU) – to provide care for the most critically ill and injured patients