Dr. Alex Cermak enjoys all aspects of veterinary medicine, particularly treating ear infections, wound management and draining abscesses.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University, Ames
Fond of woodworking, Dr. Cermak also likes spending time with his wife, two children and two dogs. The family especially likes outdoor activities like canoeing and fishing.
Cases Dr. Tom DeBleeckere finds particularly rewarding to treat include trauma, toxicities, gastric dilatation volvulus and difficult births.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, St. Paul
Dr. DeBleeckere has three domestic shorthair cats, Liza and Lou, who are sisters, and Roxy.
Dr. Brenda Harder enjoys all aspects of emergency medicine, but finds treating toxicity cases particularly gratifying.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Iowa State University, Ames
Dr. Harder lives on a hobby farm where she raises chickens, turkeys, beef cows, two Tennessee walking horses, two dogs, two cats and some fish. She enjoys cooking, working out and riding on a Harley Davidson.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine, Royal Veterinary College, University of London, England
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee